- Fees for our Spanish program includes all tuition, culture lessons, certificate, welcome pack, access to internet services, library and many social events.
- Fees do not include DELE examination fees, airport transfer, full-day excursions and some social events.
- Junior, Teen and Senior courses include return airport transfer, daily activities and full-day excursions.
- 24-hour emergency phone number available for each School.
- Brochures available for download here.
The D.E.L.E (Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera) is an official exam and diploma supervised and issued by the Instituto Cervantes.
It shows the student´s grade of Spanish proficiency and it is recognized all over the world
This special summer course for students aged 13 to 15 combines Spanish study with a holiday in the historical university city of Salamanca.
Spanish lessons in small classes are combined with activities and excursions to provide students with the opportunity to experience a new culture and make international friends.
The Extensive Spanish Course suits students who are living in Madrid and need to learn or improve their Spanish level but cannot attend an Intensive Course.
We offer four different levels, in the afternoon / evening, twice a week.
The Group program is a tailor-made course that offers the opportunity to learn Spanish Language and Culture while discovering the Spanish and Latin American culture and customs.
This program is easily adapted to suit your needs and presents professional support before and during the program.
If you want to learn Spanish intensively in Cuba, but also prefer not to stay in one place and travel around at the same time, this program is ideal for you.
You can enjoy traveling with other students, and also have an opportunity to learn and practice Spanish in a more fun way!
Cuenca is a city with an important tradition in both traditional crafts and contemporary arts and the Arts & Crafts program is based on this unique feature.
The program includes 20 lessons of Spanish lessons and 10 lessons of Arts and Crafts lessons per week.