Teacher Training Course
2 or 4 weeks program in summer, Madrid
This course is designed for non-native Spanish teachers who want to refresh their knowledge or to incorporate new methodologies, classroom activities and materials.
The objective is to acquire new ideas and share teaching experiences. The course is taught in Spanish. Students need to have at least a high-intermediate (B2) level of Spanish.
The Spanish methodology lessons may include items such as:
- Learning how to determine students' language ability
- Planning courses and objectives.
- Assessing courses. How and when to set an exam?
- Presenting and studying textbooks and teaching materials
- Creating materials for classes
- Presenting, studying and practising the most important topics in Spanish grammar
Participants will also have the opportunity to observe different Spanish classes being taught at Estudio Sampere. That way, participants will be able to learn a variety of teaching styles and practical techniques.
Participants will be accommodated in single rooms (half board basis) in Spanish host families. These families have been carefully selected and each one has been visited. Upon request, other accommodation options (Studios, Hotels, Hostels) are also available.
Sample Course Schedule
|Teacher Training Course (Morning)|
|Teacher Training Course (Afternoon)|
- Students will receive either morning or afternoon classes.
- The times and subjects mentioned above are examples and are subject to change.