This course is designed for non-native Spanish teachers who want to refresh their knowledge or to incorporate new methodologies, classroom activities and materials.
The objective is to acquire new ideas and share teaching experiences. The course is fully taught in Spanish. Students need to have at least a high-intermediate (B2) level of Spanish.
The Spanish methodology lessons may include items such as:
- Learning how to determine students' language ability.
- Planning courses and objectives.
- Assessing courses. How and when to set an exam?
- Presenting and studying textbooks and teaching materials.
- Creating materials for classes.
- Presenting, studying and practicing the most important topics in Spanish grammar.
Participants will also have the opportunity to observe different Spanish classes being delivered at Estudio Sampere. That way, participants will be able to learn from a variety of teaching styles and practical techniques.
Participants will be accommodated in single rooms (half board basis) in Spanish host families. Upon request, other accommodation options (Studios, Hotels, Hostels) are also available. The course includes 4 cultural lessons per week, visits and one full day excursion. The transfer at arrival is also included.
The course includes 4 cultural lessons per week, visits and one full day excursion. The transfer at arrival is also included.